Sunday, June 15, 2008

Making Omelets with Cousin Nathan!

Many, many months ago... I found out that I had a cousin my age who was living here in Mexico as well. My cousin Abby and I began communicating via internet and this past week her and her husband Nathan made the 10 hour trip from Mexico City to Arriaga, Chiapas in order to visit our way of life down here! It was definitely one of the best weeks we've had here in Arriaga... we had so much fun getting to know the two of them. Anyway one morning Nathan decided to teach us how to make the most incredible omelets... and here are the pictures to prove it!!!
Making Omelets 101...



Oh, and one of Peyton & Abby building sand castles on the beach!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Only a few days until you have more company than you'll know what to do with! Have fun!