Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spanish, Spanish and more Spanish...

So tonight at Kidz Club we had over 30 kids come which as usual meant we had lots of kids that don't speak English! That was fun, but what was unique about tonight was that we had about 6 or 7 moms come out and join the fun... NONE of which could speak a word of English! Yikes, but I survived... I even translated the testimony shared at tonights event to some of the women! Not very well, but hey I translated and prayed with them... in SPANISH!!!! I am amazed at God and His grace, truly amazed. When I think of all He has blessed us with... it truly overwhelms me!
Oh, and I kept saying "pescados" instead of "pecados"... "fish" instead of "sins"... aparently Jesus did not come to earth and die for our "fish", who would have known?!?! Maybe I should have attended Bible College after all!!! KingsWay would be so proud of their honor roll student!!!
Love you guys,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The swiming trip was awsome

BY CHAN