Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Mom Moved to McAllen!

Well probably not many of our readers know this, because my mom NEVER tells anyone anything!!!! But this August 17th Diana Claverie (my mommy!) graduates from the nursing program in Waco as an LVN and will be taking the Spanish courses at Kingsway here in McAllen with Jason in hopes that God will better be able to use her in Short Term Medical Mission Trips... and in Waco too as she works at the Family Practice Health Center next Spring! We are so proud of her and sooooooooooo excited to have her here with us on the border for the next several months!!! So, when your in church over the next few weeks and your thinking... "what in the world happened to Diana." ...Well, she's with me!!!

2 comments:

Jude said...

That is so great!! I will keep your Mom in my prayers. What a wonderful thing!

Unknown said...

Yea, yea, yea! We are so proud of her too!